Everything Paranormal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything Paranormal

Were here to listen, learn, and discuss

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jordan Burnes
Admin
Jordan Burnes

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 pm

Welcome everyone to everyting paranormal. we are here to listen, learn, and discuss everything paranromal. Wel will go into any subject out of the normal as long as you keep it clean and non offensive. Even though this is a site dedicated to the paranormal, we are also here to listne learn and discuss many other things. For example, we have a literature forum that should be tons of fun for our members who may post any thing they like rather it be paranormal or something else. We will always comment on stories no matter how bad we think they are. We have also set up an RPG forum so that the members of the site may sit back and have fun without all the fuss of whether this or that is or isnt real. We hope that you have a great time with our site and hopefully you will enjoy it. If you have any questions, post them on the help forum and I will be more than glad to help you, and for suggestions just PM me and I will return your messasge as soon as possible. Also, if you are having a problem finding the chat box, just look at the bottom of the home page and click the ling entitled join chat, and you will be directed to it.

Thanks,
Jordan Burnes & the Everything Paranormal team
Back to top Go down
https://everythingparanormal.board-directory.net

Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Paranormal :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: